U.S. Air Force ROTC Scholarship: Deadline is January 14th
The America's Farmers Grow Ag Leaders Program Scholarship: Deadline is January 14th
Students applying for this scholarship must be a high school senior or a full-time college student, have at least a 2.5 GPA, be pursuing or intending to pursue an ag-related degree in an eligible field of study and meet any and all other Program eligibility requirements as provided on the National FFA Website. For more details, see official rules.
Mensa Foundation Scholarship: Deadline is January 15th
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship: Deadline is February 1st
The Jackie Robinson Foundation (JRF) Scholarship program addresses the financial needs of college students and provides extensive, hands-on mentoring and support services. Once chosen from a national, selective application process, Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholars receive a generous four-year grant to attend the undergraduate school of their choice and enroll in JRF’s celebrated “42 Strategies for Success Curriculum”. Students must:
- Be a graduating high school senior;
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four-year institution within the United States;
- Show leadership potential;
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service;
- Present evidence of financial need;
- Be a United States citizen;
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 21;
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship
- Click here to apply
Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program: Deadline is February 5th
Legacy Awards are $4,000 scholarships available to children and grandchildren of Elks members. Click here to apply
Gallery Collection $10,000 National Create A Greeting Card Scholarship: Deadline is March 9th
- Any HS or college student, 14 or older can enter.
- Design the front of a greeting card.
- Rules and entry forms can be found at the web site.
- Artwork-painting, drawing, graphics or photography must be submitted online
- Click here to apply
FEEA Scholarships: Deadline is March 25th
Applicants must be a legal dependent of a federal civilian or postal worker employed with the federal government for more than 3 years. Click here to apply
PB & J Scholarship: Deadline is May 31
$500 - $1,000 scholarship. High GPA is not needed to qualify! Click here to applyMore Scholarship websites:
Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce has provided this guide into the types of scholarships available, the application process, and how to improve your odds of being awarded a scholarship.