**Please return completed scholarships to the Counseling Center. We will mail them for you.Cattaraugus Region Community Foundation Scholarship Applications open in February and close in April. Check back soon for more details!Please stop into the Counseling Center for applications to the following Awards/Scholarships:
- 2021 Maple Fest Community Service and Dedication Award - Deadline is May 15th
- CCCA Scholarship (for students interested in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, etc): Deadline is March 1st
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Scholarship - Juniors and Seniors may apply. Deadline is May 1st
- Franklinville PTO Scholarship
- Franklinville Aristocrats Scholarship - Deadline is April 30th
- Zonta Club of Olean - Young Women in Public Affairs Award - Deadline is February 16th
- You can also complete the application online and print it through this link
Sandy Cochran Memorial Fund Scholarship: Deadline is January 1st
Are you interested in pursuing a career in forestry, natural resource management and/or environmental science? If so, then click here to apply
Empire State Potato Growers Inc Scholarship: Deadline is January 15th
Canisius College Music and Studio Art Scholarships: Deadline is February 5th
$1,500 scholarship. An Audition/Portfolio and letters of recommendation are required for consideration. Please stop down in the Guidance Office for more information!NYS Excelsior Scholarship - application is not open yet. Check back soon for updated information.
The Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs, allows students to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free.
Please note that the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically reduced state revenues and the processing of new applications is pending on Federal assistance, which has been delayed since April. Excelsior Scholarship awards may have to be reduced and/or prioritized for current recipients as provided for under the program.
NYS Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Incentive Program
The NYS STEM Incentive Program provides tuition awards to students who are New York State residents attending a public or private degree-granting college or university located in New York State. Recipients must be in the top 10 percent of students of their high school graduating class, pursue an approved, two or four-year STEM degree program and agree to live in NYS and work in a STEM field in NYS for five years after graduation.NYS Grants and Scholarships: