• Welcome Guest to Ten Broeck Academy
    & Franklinville Central School

    Take a moment to see what's cooking for breakfast and lunch today.

    Welcome to the 2022-23 School year!

    We look forward to feeding your children.

    PARENTS!!! Although we participate in the CEP program that allows each of our students receive a free breakfast and a free lunch each day, the CEP Income Eligibility applications does help us assure that your student is provided all services they are eligible for under income guidelines.
    CEP Income Eligibility applications are available under the "CEP Household Income Form" TAB to the left. You may also call Jeff at 716-676-8017 to obtain a form.  Should you need a CEP verification letter for your child, please contact the Main Office of your child's building.
    View our school Wellnesss Policy on the: "Cafeteria Menus" page......
    "Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act"..what is it? This act provides guidance on meals the District can provide to students each day. It is requirement that we must follow these guidelines to participate in the CEP program. Please visit the following website for more information: https://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/healthy-hunger-free-kids-act

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

     (1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

     (2)                  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

     (3)                  email: program.intake@usda.gov.

     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.