The first step to registering your new student is to complete the registration packet. You will need to complete one packet per student that you will be enrolling in the District.
Along with the registration packet, you are required to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of birth (Birth certificate)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, cell phone bill, copy of lease, etc) dated within the last 30 days
- Parent photo identification
- Most recent physical and immunizations
- Custody or Guardianship papers (if applicable)
Please complete the registration packet (located under Registration Files/Forms tab), gather your supporting documentation listed above, and submit the paperwork one of the following ways:
- Fax to 716-676-2798
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Mail to Office of Registration, 31 N. Main Street; Franklinville NY 14737
- Call the Office of Registration (585) 637-1857 for an appointment to bring the registration paperwork in for processing.
The Registration Office offers appointments Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Your registration appointment could take up to 30 minutes depending on paperwork completion.
Feel free to contact our office should you have any further questions regarding the registration process.
Again, welcome to Franklinville Central School District!
Director of Pupil Personnel Services