Budget Vote & Board of Education Election
Thank you to all of the Franklinville CSD voters for a successful budget and election!
The proposed 2022-23 Franklinville Central School District budget will be presented to voters at the 2022 Budget Vote & Board of Education Election on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at Ten Broeck Academy. Information on the proposed budget and any additional propositions will be posted here.
2022-2023 Budget Timeline
(All meetings are open to the public. The Budget Hearing will provide residents with the opportunity to comment and ask questions about the proposed budget.)
- Budget Work Session: 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 16, 2022, Franklinville Central School Elementary Large Group Instruction Room
- Anticipated Budget Adoption: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 19, 2022, Franklinville Central School Elementary Large Group Instruction Room
- Budget Hearing: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2022, Ten Broeck Academy Junior/Senior High Auditorium
- Budget Vote & Board of Education Election: 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 17, 2022, Ten Broeck Academy Junior/Senior Gymnasium Foyer
Absentee and Military Voters
- Absentee and military ballot applications are listed under the "Important Information" section of this page.
- Those on the permanent absentee or military ballot list do not need to apply for an absentee ballot.
- Applications must be received no later than seven days prior to May 17, 2022.
- Absentee ballots must arrive no later than 5:00 p.m., the day of the vote on May 17, 2022.
Running for School Board
- Contact the District Clerk at (716) 676-8059 or email@example.com for your candidate packet.
- One (1) Seat available for the 2022-2023 Board of Education Election.
- Expiring Term: President Suzzane Ciesla (July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2022).
- For more information visit: https://www.nyssba.org/member-services/running-for-the-school-board/
- Voters must be a U.S. citizen, 18 years of age or older, and a resident of the district for 30 days prior to the vote.
- Those who are not registered to vote will need to complete an affidavit confirming that they are a qualified voter.
- Photo identification and proof of citizenship, age, and residency are required for those not registered.