Dear Franklinville Families,
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with families and friends. It is hard to believe that December and the holiday season are upon us so quickly this year. Thank you to everyone who attended Parent-Teacher conferences in November. Effective and consistent home to school communication is key to a successful school year for our students. Report cards were sent home with students on the day before Thanksgiving break, if you have any questions about them please contact your child's teacher directly.
We have a couple of important dates to remember in December.
- December 11th is a Franklinville Spirit Wear Day and the PTO Craft Night - 6 pm
- December 12th is the Elementary Winter Concert - 7 pm
- December 14th is Breakfast with Santa
- December 18th is 5th Grade Project KNOW parent meeting - 6 pm
- December 20th students will be dismissed at 2:15
There have been some changes to the pick-up procedures at the end of the day beginning December 3rd. Please see the Superintendent's message regarding those changes. Thank you in advance for your patience with the changes as student and staff safety are our top priority.
Have a wonderful holiday season!