Welcome to fourth grade!
The first days of school are spent developing procedures students will need to know for fourth grade.
As a class, we decided "Our Class Rules" and these are posted in the room.
Some rules to always remember:
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. Be polite and raise your hand to speak.
3. Be safe and do not run in the room or hallway.
4. Follow the good character traits.
5. Always try to do your best.
Students are expected to complete their homework on time. A record will be kept of their complete and incomplete assignments. If a pattern develops of incomplete homework, parents will be notified. Meetings will be called as needed between teachers and parents.