Budget Vote & Board of Education Election
The proposed 2023-24 Franklinville Central School District budget will be presented to voters at the 2023 Budget Vote & Board of Education Election on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at Ten Broeck Academy. Information on the proposed budget and any additional propositions will be posted here.
2023-2024 Budget Timeline
(All meetings are open to the public. The Budget Hearing will provide residents with the opportunity to comment and ask questions about the proposed budget.)
- Anticipated Budget Adoption: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 18, 2023, Franklinville Central School Elementary Large Group Instruction Room
- Budget Hearing: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, 2023, Ten Broeck Academy Junior/Senior High Auditorium
- Budget Vote & Board of Education Election: 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 16, 2023, Ten Broeck Academy Junior/Senior Gymnasium Foyer
Absentee and Military Voters
- Absentee and military ballot applications are listed under the "Important Information" section of this page.
- Those on the permanent absentee or military ballot list do not need to apply for an absentee ballot.
- Applications must be received no later than seven days prior to May 16, 2023.
- Absentee ballots must arrive no later than 5:00 p.m., the day of the vote on May 16, 2023.
Running for School Board
- Contact the District Clerk at (716) 676-8059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your candidate packet.
- One (1) Seat available for the 2023-2024 Board of Education Election.
- Expiring Term: President Mark Slavinski (July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2023).
- For more information visit: https://www.nyssba.org/member-services/running-for-the-school-board/
- Voters must be a U.S. citizen, 18 years of age or older, and a resident of the district for 30 days prior to the vote.
- Those who are not registered to vote will need to complete an affidavit confirming that they are a qualified voter.
- Photo identification and proof of citizenship, age, and residency are required for those not registered.