2020-21 Budget Information
In accordance with Executive Order 202.26, the annual Budget Vote and Board of Education Election will be delayed to Tuesday, June 9, 2020. The deadline for candidate nominations in May 11, 2020. All voting will be by absentee ballots.
Ballots were mailed Thursday, May 21, 2020. If you are a qualified voter and have not received a ballot, please contact the District Clerk no later than June 2, 2020, to request a ballot.
Budget & Board of Education Election Timeline:
- May 11, 2020 - Deadline for Board of Education Candidate Nomination
- May 26, 2020 - "Adjourned Budget Hearing"
- June 9, 2020 - Budget Vote & Board of Education (All Voting Will Be By Absentee Ballots - No In-Person Voting)
- Ballots were mailed Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Ballots will be counted on June 9, 2020 at 5:01 pm in the Elementary LGI room and will be livestreamed via Zoom
- U.S. Citizen
- 18 years of age or older
- District resident for at least 30 days prior to the vote
Absentee Ballot Information:
- Absentee ballots must be received by the office of the District Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 9, 2020 **not postmarked, but received**